- Aylwards 2 Health Foods >
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy.
- Made from a unique cultivar of black elderberries with a higher level of naturally-occurring flavonoids
- Full-spectrum black elderberry extract standardized to anthocyanins, which are potent flavonoid BioActives®
- Produced with a gentle, solvent-free extraction method that ensures maximum flavonoid potency
Tested for Bioavailability
- Our elderberry extract has been tested for bioavailability and activity within the body
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) four times daily. Children: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) four times daily.