- Aylwards 2 Health Foods >
Why Umcka ColdCare?
The right extract addresses the cause.
Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) 1X – the main ingredient in Umcka ColdCare – works with the immune system to help support the body’s own natural defense mechanisms. That means you’re getting a medicine that works safely with your body – not against it.
Why Umcka Cold Care Chewables?
Convenient tablets for cold symptom relief.
Umcka ColdCare Cherry Chewables are a convenient formula for on-the-go support that reduces the severity of throat, nasal and bronchial irritations, including cough, congestion and sore throat. The delicious, convenient tablets are easy to pack and carry with you, so you can take them at a moment’s notice.
Clinically proven to speed recovery.
Umcka goes beyond symptom relief and actually helps you recover faster – which means you can get back to life faster, too. In fact, studies show that adults with acute bronchial irritations were able to return to work nearly two days earlier with EPs 7630. You can feel confident knowing that the EPs 7630 found within Umcka has been widely studied by various clinical organizations in the treatment of the common cold, bronchial irritations and other upper respiratory concerns.
- Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.